Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 of Giving

My husband and I were able to sneak off to Seattle for our first weekend away from our two year old just this past weekend, and while I missed her tons it was so nice to get out and shop, go out for dinner, and just be together! Upon arriving back home I realized just how much stuff I have and immediately went into cleaning out mode. Gotta love that!
So today we took two large trash bags full of clothes we don't really wear anymore as well as a box of kitchen things (pots, pans, cups, utensils, and lots of misc.) to our local Salvation Army Donation Center.
I'm sure someone will appreciate some of the stuff and I sure felt good about clearing out a bit of my unused things.
A good start to Day 1!

1 comment:

RogersUIO said...

Tonight we're giving someone a place to sleep -- does that count? How about giving our kids the opportunity to take Spanish classes? (Haha! I don't think they think it's such a treat!) I'll try to join you in this challenge here in the comments section. Love ya!