Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cafe Escapes Review

I was chosen to review a sampler box of Cafe Escapes hot drinks from BzzAgent, a company I am loving more and more each month!  They send invitations for you to review products and give honest feedback to companies.  I was pretty excited to try the Cafe Escapes this last month!
Here is the box of goodies I received!  I shared a few with my mom, had some with friends, and enjoyed how good they are and how easy they are to make.  It's like a coffee shop at home!
My daughter and I have decided our favorite is Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa, but we also need to add mini marshmallows to it, because mini marshmallows get added to just about anything these days. 
Overall, I was very pleased with Cafe Escapes and will be watching for them to be on sale at our local stores.  They are a nice change from plain coffee and are fun to have on hand for guests too!


No comments: