Thursday, December 27, 2012

Private Selections From Fred Meyer

As a member of a fun site called BzzAgent, I'm happy to share with you some delicious foods from Private Selections that you can find very locally here at our Fred Meyer!
BzzAgent sent me a goodie box with some Private Selection Crackers, Private Selection Coffee, and a nice little bundle of coupons for some free and discounted products made by Private Selections.  Here is what I thought of some of the things I tried...
These are the fabulous water crackers!  We had these at a birthday party and they were gone in a matter of minutes.  Very light and crispy.  I'm buying them while they are on sale this week at Fred's!
I also tried the Basilico sauce with our homemade chicken parmesan.  It wasn't my favorite sauce, but it was good and might be better with just plain spaghetti rather than paired with breaded chicken.  I think there were just too many flavors in the seasoned bread crumbs and Italian cheese we used.  It was nice and chunky though and tasted great on it's own.  We used some the next night as a dipping sauce for breadsticks and it was really good.
We've been happily brewing Private Selections ground, bagged coffee in our eco-brewer cups and look forward to trying other flavors!  Here it was at our birthday party spread!

So if you haven't tried Private Selections branded items from Fred Meyer, I encourage you to keep and eye out for them.  They are found everywhere in the store from the deli to the jams and crackers!



No comments: