As one proud BzzAgent member, I was sent a box of Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection K-Cup samples to try out in exchange for my honest opinion.
First of all I was a little skeptical about coffee with antioxidant vitamins or L-Theanine in them. That just sounded strange to me. I take vitamins so why put them in my coffee? They taste gross if you don't swallow them whole don't they?
Well boy was I wrong! This coffee is excellent! It's a smooth, light flavored, non-vitamin tasting coffee and if you didn't know what was in it you'd never be able to tell. I'd compare it a lot to the regular line of Green Mountain, but with the added benefits.
Here are some facts about the Green Mountain Wellness Collection you may not know-
- Launched in September 2012 with two brews — Focus Blend™ and Antioxidant Blend
- Focus Blend™ contains 50mg of L-Theanine per serving
- Antioxidant Blend is a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Includes only Fair Trade Certified™ coffees
- Is available for purchase online at GreenMountainCoffee.com/Wellness and Keurig.com.
Thanks for reading, happy coffee drinking!