Friday, July 16, 2010

Stayin' Alive!

Hello my dear followers!
I am still alive, still couponing on occasion, and still playing hostess all summer!
Our first set of summer guests has left, sadly, and now we are trying to plan our fall getaway to their home in South America! Next guests arrive in less than 72 hours so my to-do list is rather long for this weekend.

Aside from that, I wanted to mention a pretty good deal on oatmeal that is running at our Carr's store. They finally have BetterOats Oatmeal (not before my FREE coupon expired though-bummer) and it is on sale 10 for $10 and their site has a .55 off printable. .45 is a great price for oatmeal and I've read some good reviews about this tasting way better than Quaker. I love packing oatmeal in the camper for a fast, filling breakfast.

Okay then, I'm also headed there this weekend to use the Nabiso Facebook cookie/milk coupon in conjunction with the Sat/Sun deal.

Has anyone else noticed that Carr's is switching the design on their brand of soda, so 2 liters are 3/1.00 and 12packs are 2/3.00! Too bad my husband is a Coke snob!

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll pop back on here when I can...

No comments: