Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 25


My neice (she's 6!) and I decided to head out to the valley today for the fun of it and go to Target and Walgreens out there. I love the Coke deal Wags had the last two days and by combining the 1.50/2 coupons I found on a peelie at Fred's (but couldn't find anymore, they went quick!) and the 1.00/1 coupon from Recylebank.com, and after RR's, we ended up paying 4.50 for three 12-packs of pop! Lovin' that!
We also picked up the Ecotrin that was a 2.00 money-maker after coupon and RR, some cheap Pringles and Chex mix (thanks for the .50/1 coupon, coupons.com).
At Carr's I used the catalina I found in the trash by the self checkout for the free Idahoan's. Also picked up a warm delight for my nephew and had a coupon and some e-coupons that made it free (plus a little overage) and the pampers codes were found at Fred's when we stopped by to pick up turkey burgers (which of course we'll submit for the Jennie-O rebate!)
So free potatoes, aspirin, brownies, and pampers points for today's installment of the freebie challenge.

1 comment:

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

I really wish I could find a coupon, period, for Idohoan potatoes. We LOVE those things. They are seriously the best instant potatoes I've ever had :). I try to buy them when they are on sale, but free...that'd be awesome.

Great scores by the way! I wish my 1.00/1 Coke coupon from Recyclebank had come in time for the Wags sale, but I was still happy just scoring 3 12 packs for 7.00. I agree...talk about a sweet sale =).