Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 15

Quick post!
I have a cake order due in the morning so I've been working on that most of today. I'm wiped out! Thus, no pictures of stuff today. The cake turned out really cute and can be seen later tomorrow on my other blog.
This morning I stopped by Fred's about 830am (ugh, I know, but I couldn't find any garage sales and I needed eggs for the cake). They had a big cart of markdowns so I did buy some of what I had coupons to match, but the best markdown was the Jimmy Dean sausage! It was .99 each and I just happened to still have a $2/2 coupon so that made for a .02 overage. That can definately be my freebie of the day for Lifeinmyland's Freebie Challenge!
The mail was good. Fresh Express salads sent me four .55 off coupons, I love using those on markdown salad. Good deal.

No comments: