Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 12

I'm basically posting today so that I stay in sync with my days! NOTHING today, nada, zip. The mail was so boring, the couple samples I did get were lame, so I'm not wasting time taking a photo and downloading it. (eucerin and biore samples)
We ran errands in Anchorage and met with our builder who is going to be here bright and early to start pounding away on the new garage. Nothing free about that either, except maybe the entertainment of having a bunch of guys in our yard. Haha!

Oops, I did forget to mention that the free address labels from Pear Tree came in the mail today too. I made them for my daughter to put on her 2nd birthday invitations in October! They are really cute, but the border is kinda strange. There were 2 sheets of 24, so it was a good freebie, didn't have to pay shipping either.

No comments: