Saturday, December 15, 2012

Torani Syrups Review

Something about this time of year triggers a love of all things peppermint, gingerbread, salted caramel, and chocolate flavored.  Must be that every mass store seems to have a coffee shop advertising things like "Peppermint Mochas, Gingerbread Lattes, ect" and charging folks a hefty price for a cup of momentary bliss!

 I was contacted by SheSpeaks to participate in a blog review of Torani Syrups this holiday season and I'm excited to tell you about the flavors they sent me...
 My favorite syrup is Torani Gingerbread Syrup!  I'm normally a peppermint mocha kinda gal so this was a little new for me and I'm so glad I tried it.  I like sweet coffee so I mix in a little cream and sugar and it's exactly like one of those high-priced drinks-except I made it in my own kitchen for way less cost!

My husband loves the sugar free salted caramel Torani Syrup in his sugar free hot chocolate and since he likes watching his sugar intake he was happy they made this flavor.

Torani makes dozens of flavors and sugar free flavors like toasted marshmallow, almond roca, pomegranate, sugar free gingerbread, and sugar free salted caramel to name just a few!  I have a small bottle of Torani Tangerine Syrup that we use to make delicious Italian Sodas!

You can also shop Torani online HERE, but they do charge an extra $8 in addition to regular shipping fees for Alaska.  Sort of high, but if there's a flavor you're looking for-at least they ship here.
I was selected to receive and review two wonderful flavored Torani Syrups from SheSpeaks and was sent Sugar Free Salted Caramel and Gingerbread to try out in exchange for a blog post of my true feelings about their products.  They were also awesome enough to mail a few 1.00 off coupons for future use (I love setting them by the product in the store or handing them to someone I see buying one).  You are able to download and print one for yourself HERE!


No comments: