Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 2

1.)  Now I'm sure I won't ever be able to wake up and put on something that feels nice or whatever.  Nope.  Jammies make me feel good!
2.)  I discovered a crack in my Keurig tank, so I'm not using it right now, but they are sending me a replacement.  So instead I sat down with a chocolate milk.  Here's my list to do today:
Drop off a few bags of food we won't be using to the food bank (done!) 
Daughter to ballet (done!)
List more things on Facebook for sale page (done!)
Empty out garage freezer to sell (done!)
Before Clean-Out


3.)  I enlisted the help of my husband to help clean the kitchen.  The counters weren't the only dirty things in there.  With a baby who insists on feeding himself, the floor is the epitome of grossness.
So what should have taken 10 minutes ended up taking nearly an hour because we ended up cleaning the whole kitchen.
But we now have clean counters, polished stainless appliances, clean-for-now floors, and even a clean toaster and Keurig!

4.)  Maybe I can do the inside of the fridge tomorrow.  :)


No comments: