Sunday, February 5, 2012

Carrs Shopping Trip

Carrs isn't my favorite store until they have deals.  Then I love it!  I loved them yesterday.
Two transactions for the Hallmark Card Deal (so I could get two 5.00 oyno's)
Ocean Spray Juice is on sale B2G1 and I used a B1G1 coupon from Facebook HERE
Safeway's version of Crystal Light Peach Tea on sale for 2.50
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ 1.49
Miracle Whip on sale 2.99
Lay's Chips 2.75
Whipped Cream in a can on markdown .99!!!  There were a lot of these in Eagle River yesterday.
Crescent Rolls on sale .99
Welchs Fizz Juice 1.79 each after using the 2.00 off coupon on Coupons.com (NLA?)
Deli Meat in the markdown section by bakery 2.72
Juicy Juice on sale for 2.19
Dried Tarragon 3.41 (hubby made bernaise sauce w/ my birthday steak!)
Pop Secret was FREE using a coupon from My Disney Rewards
1/2 off Cottage Cheese 1.19

Total spent (after oyno's-I figure those in) was under $20. 
I didn't have that many coupons to use, but the cart I happened to grab on my way in had two catalina coupons laying in it for, get this, $10 oyno and $2 oyno!  I just can't believe folks don't check these before tossing them out!  I was pretty excited to get an extra $12 off my shopping bill.  My excitement was saddened when I saw the self-service guy cutting up the catalinas people left hanging.  Ugh.  
 

No comments: