Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little Deals Around Town 11/20

I'm thinking this will be the main post of the week!  I'll add to it as I come across great deals, but here is what I'm planning on getting for sure this week...

FREDS-

Green Giant Boxed Veggies $5/5 with in-ad coupon
Buy 3 and use the $1/3 printable HERE to get these for .66/box!
There is a limit of 5, so you can buy more but the best deal is to just buy 3.

Nabisco Crackers are on sale 2/$4 with in-ad coupon
Smartsource has a $1/2 coupon making these $1.50/box
Same deal is at Carrs with the coupon too.

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

Another great deal I saw was Challenge butter $2/5 with in ad coupon. There are blinkies next to them for .75 each making 1 lb. of butter $1.75. If you can't find the blinkie there are .55/1 coupons at smartsource I think. Limit 2. Great for baking this time of year.