Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back Home Shopping Trips

We just got back from a week in Tennessee visiting family so it was fun to get back to my binder and find a few deals around town!  I had a few coupons expiring soon and it happened that things were on sale to match up-love that!

 Freds had some cute Grandma/Grandpa frames on clearance for 1.97 each and since I'm shopping for Christmas early these were a great find!  I had a coupon for everything except the fruit and the marked down apple juice.  Total spent at Fred's was $12.99.  The cashier was the manager who was on the phone the entire time and going really fast and he ended up forgetting to scan one milk and one apple juice which I didn't catch until I went over the receipt.  I did have a $3.00 e-coupon from winning the Spin to Win game online. 
 And I had a 4.00 e-coupon from winning the second time and got milk and bread for $1.00 total!  Actually my mom picked those up using my Fred's card the day before we got home and took them up to our house so we had a little something for breakfast.  Thanks mom!
Then I felt I needed to see if Carrs had anything on the last day of their weekly sales just in case because hate to miss a deal.   Glad I did!  I again had coupons for everything except the cream of chicken soup which was reduced price to .69.  I found a $1.50/1 six pack Arrowhead coupon in the Fred's basket and these were $2.29-that was a highlight!  In all I spent about $6 at Carrs.

I'm looking forward to getting my binder back to date and organized.  I'm also looking forward to semi-hibernating for the next three months and getting my house majorly cleaned and organized before the baby and holidays arrive.

Happy Shopping and let us know what you find! 

No comments: