Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Fred's Shopping Trip


Since pictures are so much fun...here is my quick Fred's trip this morning!

Nerds were .59 each and there was a peelie coupon on the display for B1G1, so .30 each!
Clif Crunch Bars are on sale this month for 2.50 and there is a 1.00 coupon in the health food magazine right down the aisle from them.  If you haven't tried these, I highly recommend you do-they are delicious!
The cake mixes were .99 each and I found a bunch of coupons for 1.00/2 in the WalMart in Iowa so these were .50 each and I used all the mixes today too!
Horizon milks were 1.00 each.  Carr's has hanging coupons for $1.00/2 any Horizon product coupons right in front of the chilled milk section, so I used one of those to test it to see if it beeped-it didn't! .50 each is CHEAP for these!
The Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner and the Ziploc bags were FREE with coupons I received from writing to the companies!  So was the Suave Body Wash, except that was a FREE coupon from a Facebook promotion.  (These were all expiring the end of this month so I wanted to use them before I forgot!)

In all I spent a little over $6.00!

Keep couponing and keep an eye out for new peelies/hanging coupons that I've started seeing a lot of lately!

No comments: