Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time is flying, but here's a cheap cereal deal!

I'm SO sorry it has been so long since I've blogged!  We get loaded with company every summer since we are the only ones in our circle of family and friends who don't live in the midwest!  I love having company though and taking a couponing/freebie/sweepstakes break during the summer is necessary because it is just too short to be sitting on the puter all day!

But this week at Fred's there is a really great deal with Rice Krispies (and other Kellogg's cereal) combined with a rebate for a Visa card that I wanted to share!

Fred's weekly in ad coupon is for a limit of 4 boxes and brings the price down to $2.00 each.

Buy 4 boxes of Rice Krispies marked with the $5 Cars Cash in the lower right hand corner
Use two $1.00/2 Rice Krispie coupon (print twice)
Pay $6.00 oop and submit for the $5 Visa card through the Cars Cash site (enter codes inside box).

Also, hang onto the UPC codes to gather 10 participating Kellogg's cereal UPC's and get $10 back, details HERE!

I happen to have two UPC's for rice krispies already so I'll do this deal twice and end up making $1.00 per box!

No comments: