Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sign Up for the Sample Showcase from USPS!

Remember the Sample Showcase box from the USPS last year?  They are gearing up to offer it again!  Sign up HERE if you are new to Start Sampling/Sample Showcase.  Their site is pretty cool in that it has a bunch of free sample offers that scroll through at the top of the page.  A few were ones I didn't know about.

I got the email from them as a reminder, but it wouldn't let me sign into their site so I just signed up again and it let me.  Just in case those of you who got this last year can't get logged on either.

1 comment:

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

Thanks! I didn't get this at ALL last time, so I went and created an account and I'm ready darn it! Hopefully I can get in on it this time. I was so envious of the boxes people got with the last one.