Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5

What fun things in the mail today!
To start, My Sample Showcase! What a showdown. haha! It was almost like getting a birthday present or something, I was so excited. All this came in one box from the USPS. Amazing! I hope I'm on their list for future offers!

Ann over at Couponsdealsandmore was so kind and sent me a huge envelope full of coupons from her overflow! The best part is that a lot of them are ones we haven't gotten here in Alaska. NICE! Thanks so very much Ann!

A few weeks ago, Bethlehem Books had a book giveaway on their facebook page and my book finally came! It's for my nephew. Completely free and free shipping too.

I found a few freebie coupons in the coupon exchange basket at Fred's today also, but I'll post those items after I purchase them.
Thanks again to Lifeinmyland for suggesting this Challenge, I'm having a blast with it!

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

Whoa! You're doing great! There are some really good freebies in your photos. I was just like you with the showcase. I was so excited! I must say I hid the Dove bar from my family though!