Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 7 and 8 of Giving


Day 7, I stewed the leftovers of one of those whole chickens we tried to have for dinner the night before, so it made really yummy broth. Mixed that with some of the chicken I had shredded, beans, rotel, green chilies, corn, and a bit of taco seasoning and took some homemade tortilla soup to some friends!

Day 8, Sadly enough I did not leave the house today! In fact, I never left my jammies! I did however spend all day playing travel agent for my sister in South America and used miles to book their family of four a trip to the states this summer. So my husband gave the miles, I gave the time to find the best deal.

1 comment:

RogersUIO said...

What a treat to be the recipient of such a giving couple! :)

I haven't been good at keeping up with the giving. Today I'll give the Spanish teacher a cup of coffee and some chocolate chip cookies. Tomorrow I'm making ceviche de palmito to give to a friend. (I'm eating some of it too, so I'm not sure if it really counts!)

Love ya and we're really excited about next summer!