Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 29

Today was garage sale day! I started it off with a FREE 20oz coffee from Holiday gas station (it was a PDF coupon valid until June 6) and I tried the Mocha Energy. Hmm...it was really, umm...creamy. I've lived in Eagle River for 4 1/2 years and this was my first visit to the Holiday station, and I sort of liked it! They had a little clearance section with stuff that made me wonder if they take coupons other than their own. I bet they do!

I'm going to try to get as many freebies done online with all my little account things today, so I'll update this post a few more times. Here's what I've managed to do so far.

1.) e-rewards is my favorite online survey site. You can sign up for either the regular rewards or the upromise one. I have mine as the regular and my husband's account is the upromise one. Today I cashed in 125"dollars" of my credit on 500 Alaska Airline miles and 2,000 Delta Airline miles. It took me probably 3-4 months to accrue that much at about 5"dollars" a survey.

2.) Swagbucks! I am cashing in again on two $5 amazon gift cards. If I can win a 39 more swagbucks today I can get one more!

3.) A quick trip to Target yielded the free items after coupons. I finally got a cashier who understood and knew how to adjust down a coupon to match the sale price. Is that good or bad?! Well, it is the way it's supposed to be so I guess it's good! At least it didn't cause a scene with a manager or anything.

I'm off to bed since the sale is again tomorrow morning!

No comments: