Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 23


I finally used my 10.00 Allen and Peterson gift card that I got over a month ago (sorry, I don't even remember how or why!) My sister and I went and each picked out new wooden spoons! We actually bought 3 and paid 1.00 for all 3, so only two were free.
Also finally used a couple of the free item coupons from the Fred's coupon exchange. We were just about out of coffee and milk, so these are what we are trying out this week. I like almond breeze milk, so it will be interesting to try this kind. Also purchased a box of breathe right strips with a free product coupon, but they got put away too quick to make it into the picture.
We had some free samples of different energy bars at REI (last place I'd ever think of going for samples!) and I kind of like the Mojo ones.
That's it for the Challenge for today. Mail stunk.

3 comments:

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

Hey Beffy,

What Freddies did you get the "Pure Silk Almond" stuff at? I have a 3.00/1 coupon for a half gallon of it, but Freddies in Palmer doesn't carry it (I should have looked at Wasilla, but forgot). Since they are on sale for 3.00 this week...it'd be nice to try something different :).

BEFFY! said...

sure! these are at the e.r. freds.

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

I'll have to try Wasilla too for these. I have a 2.00/1 coupon from Carrs for those suckers too (and of course, once again, Palmer doesn't have that in a half gallon). I'm hoping they taste as good as the "Almond Breeze"...I was actually surprised how good that tasted :).