Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Few Rebates...

Obviously I didn't update with any great deals at Carrs...I did find enough things to get the .50 off each wyb 8 promotion, but again, nothing awesome to share with you!

There are a couple new rebates out that might be money makers though.  I love getting rebate checks in the mail!

1.)  Bissell Stomp 'N Go rebate up to $5.99.  There is a $1.00/1 printable HERE (this is through coupons.com on swagbucks-sign up to get coupons that give you points back!)  or just go through coupons.com HERE to find and print.


2.) Lysol Dual Action Wipes up to $5.00.  Supposedly the October All You magazine will have a $1.00/Lysol wipes coupon, but I can't verify that since I haven't gotten mine yet!

3.) Brita Water Pitcher rebate, the Alaskan Bargain Hunter has the details on her site on this one!


Have fun shopping!  Hopefully we can find these new items up here to take advantage of these deals.

No comments: