Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frito Lay Snack Pack Review

Frito Lay was kind enough to welcome me and Beffy's Bargains blog to their snack pack sampling event for Memorial Day weekend!

I received a box from FedEx with three full size bags of chips, a packet of Frito Lay's new dip creations mix, and a nifty little insulated cooler.  The box was really beat up and the chips were pretty crunched, but as you can see from the picture we snarfed the classic Lay's before I could even take a photo!  We haven't ever tried Tostito scoops or the Hint of Lime ones, so these were a real treat!  I love the lime ones, probably because I like anything fruity right now.  The scoops were great to go along with the dip, but a little hard to eat because of their shape.  Maybe because I'm just used to regular triangle ones?  They were all delicious though and confirmed my love of Lay's chips!

Frito Lay Dip Creations packets are supposed to be sold at Fred's, I haven't checked this out or not, but there is a .50 off coupon in Fred's monthly coupon booklet.

I was a little bit, okay a LOT disappointed at the lack of good Memorial Day sales at the grocery stores this past week and really hope the 4th of July sales will be better.  It seems we have been cooking out almost every night and I'd like to find some great meat sales to replenish our freezer in addition to the fish that will soon be filling it.

Hope you all had a great, safe weekend and a very big thank you to military families and those who have lost loved ones defending and protecting our country.  Thank you for our freedom!!!

No comments: