Saturday, March 26, 2011

Money-Maker on Kotex U Catalina at Carrs

So here is the deal...
Buy 2 get $1.50 catalina
Buy 3 get $2.00 catalina
Buy 4 get $3.00 catalina
And the better news is that if you buy the small packages of liners today or tomorrow Carr's has them for $1.25 (this price ends on Sunday!)
Use $1.00/1 printable-print 4 if you have two computers
Buy 4
Pay $1.00 oop
get $3.00 cat back!

Yay! I just did this and it worked like a charm...but buying $75.00 before coupons (but after club card) did NOT work.  Ugh!

2 comments:

SugarKitties said...

It has to be 75 before club card? Also how can I get alerts when you post? I really like your blog but sometimes forget to come check!

Tami

BEFFY! said...

Hi Tami!

The 75.00 was AFTER club card, but BEFORE man. coupons. But it was only Fri/Sat so is no longer valid.

I'll try to figure out a way to do alerts of some sort. Maybe a once-a-day email or something?

Thanks for reading and liking my funny little blog!

Beth