Sunday, March 13, 2011

.39-Free Toothbrushes at Carr's

 Reach toothbrushes are on sale at Carr's and when you match up coupons and the catalina, you can get FREE kid's toothbrushes (Batman ones anyway)!

Buy Reach Toothbrushes from 3/6 – 3/29 and get a Catalina coupon to save money on your next order:

Buy 2, get $1 Catalina
Buy 3, get $2 Catalina
Buy 4+, get $4 Catalina

Buy 4 Reach kids toothbrushes (Batman!) $1.99
Use (2) $1/1 printable coupon and (2) $1/1 kids toothbrush coupon
Pay $3.96, receive $4 Catalina
Final Price: 4 FREE

The double packs I bought in the picture were $2.39, so I paid .39 for them after you factor in the $4 catalina I got back.  They only had 3 Batman left in E.R. :)


Thanks to CouponConnections for the links!

4 comments:

The Frozen Coupon said...

Brilliant!!! Thanks for posting!

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

Sweet! Thanks for the information :).

Life in My Land said...

Love all your posts lately!. I was able to pick up new toothbrushes for the whole family. Since we've just gotten over another round of colds they were needed. I bought 4 (2 double packs) for about $10 before coupons and catalina. After discounts it was only $2! I love it, that's .33 a toothbrush. Can't beat that price in AK.

Life in My Land said...

Thanks for all the posts lately! I was able to score 6 toothbrushes for $2 after catalina and coupons. Since we're all getting over colds this was perfect timing. Usually I have a stockpile but we've used it up with all our sickness this year.