Friday, November 19, 2010

Another Oil of Olay MM!

Okay, if these awesome bargains would just STOP already, I could pack my suitcase!

I know this pic is huge, I need to figure out how to make them smaller...sorry!

Anyway, this exact gift pack is on sale at Walmart for 10.00 right now and there is a bonus free magazine subscription included, BUT you can decline the subscription and get the 9.99 refund amount instead!

The title of the post said "MM" and here's how to make this a small money-maker. Most of you should have a 1.00 off P&G coupon laying around for one of these Olay products, I had a couple different ones and the one I used was for lotion and it went right through with no beeps. The other option is if you really are purchasing this, there is a 2.00 off coupon right inside the box behind the puff thing. I'm not sure about the rules of opening something before you buy it, but if you are going to buy it regardless, I don't think it's wrong.

Save your receipt and follow the instructions on the card inside to print out your form online for the rebate, or if you prefer the magazine subscription...go for it!

Okay, I'm really off on vacation now. :)

3 comments:

Jill W. said...

Thanks for this post- I saw the deal online but Walmart wanted to charge 10.08 just to ship it, so no real deal but I am excited to know they have them in the store!

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

My personal opinion on coupons inside the box is if you are going to buy the product, go for it. I terribly offended an employee at Target by reaching into a LUVS box I was going to buy and pulling out the coupon booklet so that I could get the 1.00/1 LUVS coupon.

If you are buying the product, I say go for it. A lot of people, when I worked at Wal-Mart, used to open products just to see them before purchasing them, and when I realized that for the most part retail is okay with that (the reason that socks come in resealable packages), I do it when I'm not sure about an item I want to purchase.

That's just my two cents though :).

Erika, "The Make Do Homemaker" said...

Oh and Beffy, if you are trying to get images smaller and don't have a photo program where you can open them and reduce their size, just float your mouse over the picture in "compose" mode on Blogger. It should give you, "Small" "medium" and "Large" options as well as "original size". Try hitting "small" and see what happens :).